Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Disappointment

14 July 2009
I failed my Essure test. I got a 50%. One of my tubes is blocked off, but the other is still free-floating. The nurse says it looks like the implant wasn't placed correctly. Coincidentally, the one that didn't work is in my left tube, which was the one the doctor had to tear open to try and get the coil to stay. I'm not sure what my options are now; I have to wait for the doctor to call, and I'm not so excited about that.

Sitting in Wal-mart after the test, cramping up hard and tired from the long day, an adorable little girl walked past. I teared up. Such a disappointment. I don't want to be sterile, I want to have another baby. But if I can't have another baby, then just let this be over with.

And I didn't enjoy Harry Potter very much because I was feeling so low and tired and hurty. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments to Disappointment:

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

I'm so sorry. That must be hard to go through all that and not even have it over with. You should drop kick that doctor. Wish I could come visit you. Hang in there!

FluffyChicky said...

Uggg! That sucks!

I second the idea of drop-kicking the doctor. :)