Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Argh

20 August 2009
Sparrow is teething. Sparrow is screaming at the top of his lungs. We are out of teething tablets, and no car today.

I messed up on the baby sweater I was knitting and have to rip out some of it. We are out of milk and Sparrow is mad. I substituted yogurt for milk in the blueberry muffins I made earlier and they taste funny (still good, but funny). I gained a pound despite exercising and eating really well this week. Whine!! I ripped the top layer of skin off my toe somehow and it is throbbing and bleeding and hurty to walk, whine whine whine.

Sparrow pooped in the shower and is now throwing his toys across the room as hard as he can. And screaming. He screamed the whole time we had visitors over this morning.

ONE OF THOSE DAYS.

2 comments to Argh:

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

At least it's closer to being over than not. Here's to a better tomorrow!

LCannon said...

my daughter's teeth started coming in when she was four months and started losing them at four years. I didn't know that wasn't normal