Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Picture post!

03 August 2009
I need to move to Forks (Washington) because I am basically a vampire. Summer is my mortal enemy.

On the way to Oregon we passed through Idaho. 18 miles outside of Boise, the tire blew. Have you ever been in an RV when the tire blows out? I thought we were being shot at. Luckily we only had to wait 3 hours in the 95 degree RV for the tire guy to come.


Our hero!


Finally we made it to Oregon. Here is Sparrow checking out the foliage. We don't have foliage in Utah.


Sparrow and me at Cape Meares.


The boy LOVED the beach.


"What do you mean, we have to go back to the RV?"


One of my life goals was to horseback ride on the beach. Cross that one off the list, it's done!


Sparrow chasing me in the Redwoods. Note that this was before we fell and I broke sprained my stinkin' ankle.


Because of terrifyingly huge mosquitoes, we "roasted" S'mores in the RV over the stove. This was Sparrow's first marshmallow ever. He got it all over Great Grandma too.


Of course, I have thousands of pictures I could share. The Coast was absolutely beautiful beyond belief. Basically I am counting the minutes until I can travel back there. If I don't end up living in England, then I surely want to end up in coastal Oregon. Or Washington. Whatever, just so long as it's cool, green, and rainy. Mmmm, vampire weather.

1 comments to Picture post!:

Bethany said...

I LOVE that picture of you and little guy. So cute! If you do move to the coast within the next 5-6 years, you could be pretty close to us. There's a good chance we're going to end up in Washington. That would be fun!