Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Thankful

26 November 2009
This year I am thankful for:

  • Health insurance
  • Hawk's amazing patience and his wonderful personality
  • Sparrow growing up just a bit - I am now enjoying being a parent more often than not
  • Our beautiful home
  • My friends
  • My extended family and their graciousness, kindness and generosity
  • The Holy Spirit and the yearnings it gives me to do better in all my works and to return to my Father in Heaven someday
  • Hawk's job and my freedom to be a stay at home mom
  • Books
  • Knitting
  • Pie
  • Ad infinitum


Even though 2009 has been the hardest year of my life, I am able to look back and see all the ways in which I was blessed even during the trials. I have a truly amazing life and I don't appreciate it as much as I should, honestly. I hope to work on developing humility and gratitude, but I don't know if I can ever truly express how grateful I am for the wonderful life I lead.

1 comments to Thankful:

FluffyChicky said...

I too am grateful for pie. However, my thighs are not. Sigh.