Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Clearly, I should do laundry more often.

06 December 2009
IMG_0042

What Sparrow wears when he has no clean pants.

Is it bad that I am putting episodes of Caillou on my iPod for Sparrow to watch during Church tomorrow? In my defense, Hawk is sick and I am woefully unprepared to handle a toddler alone during sacrament meeting.

2 comments to Clearly, I should do laundry more often.:

FluffyChicky said...

I think everyone should have that as a "back-up" outfit! Awesome!

I never thought of putting kids shows on the ipod for church! I am totally stealing that idea. :)

Valerie said...

My 8 year old wears his old Halloween costumes all the time, whether he has other clean clothes or not! :)
And as for the shows on ipod...sometimes a mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do! :) Think of it as an electronic quiet book!