Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Picture a Christmas

30 December 2009
We had a wonderful Christmas. It was a joy to be with my family and Sparrow had such a great time. My mom and Hawk were both very generous in their gifts to me. My mom got me a piano(!!!!!) and Hawk got me two day passes to a local ski resort. I can't wait to go! Sparrow also got some wonderful presents and had a blast playing with all of them. I'm kind of sad December is over - I will miss Christmas!

Apologies for the odd quality of these pictures. I'm still learning how to use my camera.


011

012

015

025

028

033

046
This is our Four Generations picture, with my grandma, mom, Sparrow and me. I look like a got hit with a truck. It was a long day.

051
Sparrow got his second hair cut over Christmas. Isn't he handsome? (And busy - he was watching a movie and wanted me to get out of his way!)

040
This may just be my favorite picture ever.


Hope your Christmas was wonderful too!!

1 comments to Picture a Christmas:

Ariana said...

What beautiful pictures. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas.
Love the matchy pjs!