Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

2010: Worse than 2009

08 January 2010
Besides Sparrow and me being deathly ill, 2010 has thrown another crap-bomb at us.

My best friend is moving to Idaho in two weeks. Yay!

I give up at life and at trying to be happy and at hoping that anything is ever going to get better, because clearly it's only going to get worse.

3 comments to 2010: Worse than 2009:

Darrell and Alissa said...

Don't think that it's going to be worse- think of the growth and changes you will get to expirience- those are good right?! I hate for friends to move away- it stinks!

Amy said...

Aw, sad!
On a happy note, we should play!

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

Wallow, despair, binge, then get up and keep going. It's ok to grieve and be sad, and it's just as important to end it and "just keep swimming." I love you!