Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Scenes from a birthday

27 January 2010
IMG_0009

There was cake in the shape of a "neigh."

IMG_0036

There was a Little Bear for Sparrow (check out that cake-induced pot belly!)

IMG_0052

...what the?!

IMG_0042

There were neighs from Dove, Turtledove and Dove's hubby, who I am naming Dodo. Because he took Dove from me, and I do not like him.

IMG_0049

There were presents from Hawk's parents (thanks guys!)

IMG_0055

There was a really cute outfit from Auntie Owly, which suited him perfectly (but then again, everything Owly does is practically perfect in every way!)

IMG_0053

There was jumping for joy!!

IMG_0059

Bamboo does not approve of birthdays.

4 comments to Scenes from a birthday:

De Anne said...

Looks like he had a lot of fun. He sure is growing into a little man.

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

Happy Birthday Sparrow! Can you believe our babies are so big?

Valerie said...

So cute! I can't believe he's 2 already!
Happy Birthday Sparrow! :)

Anna Marie said...

Oh,I am so sorry--don't blame dodo though, it's all my husband's fault. I know how hard it is to lose a best friend to a move...hang in there, girl! I hope you (and we!) move to CA. I would love to get to know you better!