Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Have I mentioned?

09 March 2010
I graduated with my Associate's Degree when I was 17. I completed two years of college during my senior year of high school, and then when I graduated I was like, "crap, I have to decide what I want do be when I grow up." That thought scared the crap out of me, and after completing a semester abroad in London, I promptly quit school.

Now don't get me wrong, I think I accomplished a great thing there. But more than once I have wished that I did college the traditional way, as maybe I wouldn't have crashed and burned. Oh well, que sera sera, right?

If I could be a professional student, I would. I would love to go to class every day for the rest of my life, because I am weird like that. I'm 23 and I still have no idea what I want to be when I grow up. But I have to decide pretty soon, because I just got my acceptance letter.

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be attending BYU starting fall of 2010. I could not be more excited.

Now I just need to figure out what to major in before April 2, as that is my registration date.

(SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!)

9 comments to Have I mentioned?:

TopHat said...

Yay! That's awesome! I would love to be a perpetual student, too- well, if we didn't have to take tests and do homework. I think I just want to perpetually audit classes. :)

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

Yay! How fun. I wish I could go with you. But amen to the above comment! :)

Amy said...

Wheee!!! I'm so excited for you!

K La said...

Huzzah!

跑車 said...

無一事而不學,無一時而不學,無一處而不學。........................................

Anna Marie said...

Wow! I have always admired Moms that go back to school, because having kids seems like it would make it 10 times harder! You will do great, though! Good luck!
BTW, I had a really hard time picking out a major too. I had to go through the catalogue and cross off everything I DIDN'T want to do, then choose something from the list that was left. (-;

Anna Marie said...

Oh, I also wanted to comment on your other posts, particularly the religion one. First of all, I love how refreshingly open you are in your blogs! Thanks for sharing your life. Secondly, I read a talk from the last conference by Elder Ringwood, and I was thinking about you the whole time I read it. Take a look at it when you have a minute--it might be helpful. Have a great day!
You are awesome!

TheOneTrueSue said...

That is fantastic. I'm excited for you - and a little bit jealous. (Or a lot. A LOT A LOT A LOT.)

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Congrats!!!