Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

You oughta be in pictures

12 March 2010
Time for pictures!

P1230036

Sparrow, Dove, Turtledove and me just moments before Dodo stole Dove away from me forever. Jerkface.

IMG_0033

Sparrow and Hawk at the park last Saturday.

IMG_0002

Sparrow and I went swimming today. Sparrow looked much cuter than me, so he got his picture taken.

IMG_0005 (2)

Look at those eyes! And good thing this boy likes our Greek yogurt, because no one else in this house eats it.

IMG_0040

I love these two boys.

5 comments to You oughta be in pictures:

De Anne said...

He is so stinkin cute! I love the eyes and hair. What a handsome young man.

Nisha said...

Way cute!! Especially in the froggies.

Rhonda said...

Hi there Kestral... it's just me, Rhonda. I wanted to respond to your comment you left. Just would prefer to do it in an email. We are very much on the same page. Again, will explain in an email. My email is ctmomof5@gmail.com. Ciao.

Rhonda said...

...comment over at Sue's blog, borroweddelight.

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

I can't believe how much your boy has grown!