Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Ow

27 April 2010
Yesterday I got seven shots in my lower abdomen.

I've been cramping since I had the tubal in August. That's eight months of cramping. Nonstop, painful, owies. So I went back to the doctor and he shot me up in seven places with a mixture of lidocaine, a bicarbonate and one other medication. Hopefully this numbing concoction will loosen up and/or numb my muscles so they aren't contracting so painfully.

(Did you see that? That was my attempt to sound like I know what I'm talking about.)

Meanwhile, we're currently experiencing 60+mph winds in my neck of the woods. Lots of dust. Dusty dust. Dust that has infiltrated my house and now my nose can only smell dust.

Thus far, this week isn't going very well.

1 comments to Ow:

Leah said...

Ah, but you got to play dragons with us today!

I am mad at the dust too.