Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Haagen Dazs!

31 May 2010
Here's hoping June is easier on our family than May was. I've been feeling sick all weekend, which has been very disappointing. Hawk to Sparrow to the park for 3 hours today, so it has been nice to be alone for once! But I miss my little family, and wish I had the energy to play and frolic. Or something.

Last night I was so sick, and the only thing that sounded even remotely appetizing was ice cream. I have heard good things about Haagen Dazs Five, so I asked Hawk to run to the store and get me some (yes, on a Sunday, yes I am a sinner.)

It was the best ice cream I have ever tasted. It was so amazingly good. It was almost like eating custard, it was so rich and thick and tasty. I tried the vanilla bean, and shared (grudgingly) with Hawk. But I am going to get some milk chocolate and try that one, because oh man, this new brand is so delicious.

(And on a side note, don't eat Haagen Dazs Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. The cookie dough chunks are pretty much the nastiest thing I have ever tasted. Such a disappointment, especially after the glory that was Haagen Dazs Five Vanilla Bean!)

3 comments to Haagen Dazs!:

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whatmissfoxythinks said...

Hahaha. Not only are you making Hawk buy stuff on Sunday, you still drink Diet Coke :P And I love you for it.

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

Hey, I wish we had gotten to see you in UT too. But, my in-laws paid for our tickets, and I didn't feel like I could ask for more time away from them, since I had already spent the first weekend with my family.

Someday!!