Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Most mornings...

12 May 2010
Sometimes in a the morning, Sparrow and I just don't want to get out of our jammies. Especially yesterday, because it was freezing! So Sparrow stayed in his warm fuzzy footies, and I stayed in my sweats, and we came downstairs and snacked on toasted waffles and Ritz crackers. We feasted and watched Lilo and Stitch.

Have I mentioned this boy's obsession with Lilo and Stitch? He won't watch any other movie (except Baby Signing Time.) I even turned on Cars the other day, thinking that he would LOVE it. But nope, the whole time he kept saying "Car movie over? Watch Weeno Stitch now!"

At least he's learned how to pronounce Stitch correctly. For a while there, he was saying "b****." Yikes!

Stitch!

2 comments to Most mornings...:

K La said...

Awwwww, just like his mommy.

...that Stitch looks oddly familiar. Did you get a new one? Do you want this one back?

Jeff and Bethany Davis said...

Cute kid you've got there!