Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

A wagon ride

27 June 2010
I took Sparrow on a 3 mile wagon ride the other day. The next day I could hardly move, but it was fun on the trail. We've done it again since then and I am getting a bit more in shape, phew!

IMG_0026
This is the beginning of the trip. We both had on sunscreen, but I missed spots on myself and so I got a hefty burn. Bummer.

IMG_0027
Sparrow and the cargo: his drink, my waterbottle, my iPod with speakers (playing some country album I downloaded on a whim), a car or two, my notebook with grocery list, and a waffle.

IMG_0037
I picked Sparrow a few of the weeds/flowers to teach him about colors and stuff. He tasted this one. The other ones, he looked at for a few seconds and dropped. And I got viciously stabbed by some kind of white lily looking flower. Rude.

IMG_0034
It was a good trip. We walked from our house to the grocery store near Hawk's work. We ate lunch with Hawk and then got groceries, and then drove the car home. I canceled my gym membership, so I gotta get exercise in somehow and this seems like a good enough way to do it. Unless I get burned again, and then I'm just going to hibernate all summer.

10 comments to A wagon ride:

Nisha said...

SO CUTE! I love the new look, if I haven't already told you.

Devin Sarih said...

OKAY, I'm coming with you next time. Invite me. I've just invited myself so we're half way there.

FluffyChicky said...

Will you take me on a wagon ride? That looks like fun!

And that kid is so stinkin' cute!!

瑞尹 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

韓秀美 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

佩怡佩怡佩怡 said...

走過路過~不能錯過~哈哈............................................................

芸茂芸茂 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

哲維維 said...

教育的目的,不在應該思考什麼,而是教吾人怎樣思考............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

有用的才華若不用,便如同日晷儀放在陰暗之中............................................................

宥妃宥妃 said...

唯有學習不已的老師,才能認真的教,唯有燃燒自己,才能點亮他人的燈............................................................