Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Not relaxing!

24 November 2010
I thought Thanksgiving was supposed to be kind of calm and easy. No running around like a headless chicken. Ha ha, silly me.

Firstly, I have to deep clean my entire house. Like, by the end of the day. I also have to sell several pieces of furniture that are cluttering up my life. Before the end of the day.

I am leaving in a few minutes to go pick up my grandma from Ogden and take her to my mom's house. That will take a big chunk of time out of the day, but it's worth it because I love my grandma.

I also want to go see my paternal side of the family; they are staying in Ogden but I don't think I will get to see them until tomorrow.

I have to write 5000 words to get caught up on NaNoWriMo. I also need to figure out how to unlock my iPhone and get it done or else list it on eBay. I need to lose approximately 5000 lbs before tomorrow as well.

I need to read 18 library books and return them.

Mostly I just need to get the house clean, but my motivation is ... nonexistent. Hence, I blog.

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comments to Not relaxing!:

TopHat said...

Good luck on the NaNo! You can do it!