Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

I'm related to the Real Santa Claus.

24 December 2010
P1000384

Bamboo and Panda wish you a merry Catmas. They would like to inform you that each home should have a tree inside for the feline's ultimate enjoyment, and ideally it would have several ornaments for knocking down and trailing around the house. Hawk and I would like to inform you that we are thrilled that the tree and the ornaments are going away on Sunday.

P1000386

Hawk and Sparrow both have "baby's first Christmas" ornaments. My mom neglected me. Or mine is hanging on her tree, one of those.

P1000380

This nativity is placed far away from angry toddler hands. Don't worry, Sparrow has his own to play with. Which has lead to me saying, many times, "Don't throw the baby Jesus! Don't eat the baby Jesus!" etc.

P1000390

My grandma made me this ABC's of Christmas book using Christmas cards back in 1998. She collected tons of Christmas cards and made a book for each of her seven grandchildren.

P1000389

My grandma is fantastic.

And now I have a Christmas surprise for you.

photo(22)

Look who I caught on camera!

photo(27)

My grandpa? Santa Claus?! It's too good to be true! (No, Sparrow had no idea this was his great-grandpa. We told him Papa was taking a nap.)

photo(19)

Happy Christmas.

2 comments to I'm related to the Real Santa Claus.:

jenontheedge.com said...

Merry Christmas!

Leah said...

Happy Christmas to you too!