Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Sparrow and a snowstorm

08 December 2010
I'm feeling mostly better but I still have a nasty cough, frequent headaches and I get wiped out ridiculously easy. Still, thank goodness I got sick/concussed at the beginning of the month instead of over Christmas! (knock on wood.)

Look at these eyelashes and tell me they aren't ridiculous. What, I ask you, does a two year old boy need with eyelashes this long? It is obscene.

Eyelashes


Here he is with our intrepid cat. Yes, both of our felines like to play in the bath. They also beg for us to turn the faucet on so they can have running water to drink.
DSC03436


Here is Sparrow, hiding in the car under his very favorite blanket. This blanket was placed on his incubator when he was in the NICU and we got to bring it home with us. Thank you, Project Linus! As a side note, if you ever find fleece fabric with this pattern, buy it and I'll pay you for it.
DSC03144

The rest of the pictures are blurry, but that's because I was taking them while hanging out of a window on the freeway. We were only going 30 mph, because it was so slick and scary. It snowed for about 18 hours straight and we had 2.5 feet of snow when it finally stopped. These were all taken on November 28th.

DSC03481

DSC03480

DSC03476

Later, we heard that there were over 300 accidents that night. We were lucky not to be among them. If it hadn't been our last chance to see my dad and his family for a long time, we wouldn't have ventured out of our house!

This is the road leading up to our house. I was worried we weren't going to make it, but our relatively new tires did a good job.

DSC03484

0 comments to Sparrow and a snowstorm: