Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

30 Days of Truth: Day 10 and 11

17 January 2011
Day 10 was supposed to be someone I have in my life that I don't like. Alas, I can't think of anyone. I'm pretty good at avoiding or telling off people who I don't get along with.

Day 11: Something people compliment me on is my kid. Sparrow gets compliments all the time, whether it's on his beautiful curly hair, his gorgeous big eyes and looong eyelashes, how well he sings the Hallelujah Chorus (which he does, constantly), or his cute (and slightly evil) personality.

Did I ever tell you about the time he sang the Hallelujah Chorus on an airplane? We were the first to board the flight, and as everyone else was boarding he started serenading the people. I saw lots of smiles and got a few chuckles. Thankfully once the flight took off he fell asleep. I don't think people would have liked us very much had he sang from Dallas to North Carolina. Yikes.

2 comments to 30 Days of Truth: Day 10 and 11:

K La said...

Ash and I watched this and she lit right up. She started jumping up and down and tried to sing along. so cute.

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, CUTE!