Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

30 Days of Truth: Day 13

19 January 2011
Dear Liam Neeson,

You are my hero. I was first introduced to you when I was 12 and stuck in Richfield, Utah while my sister was in a beauty pageant. Since there was nothing else to do (literally) my dad took my brother and me to see Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. I didn't like Star Wars and thought it would be stupid.

Mr. Neeson, your character, Qui-Gon Jinn, singlehandedly converted me to Star Wars love. I saw TPM 5 times in theaters and prayed each time that somehow, Qui-Gon would survive.

I used to pretend that you were my dad. Even after I was older and separated Qui-Gon and Liam Neeson, I still pretended it. In fact, Mr. Neeson, if you wanted to adopt me, I might just die of happiness. I promise you don't have to do anything other than sign those adoption papers - I'll live my own separate life and never bother you. Unless you want me to. I'll clean your house! I'll bake you cookies!

I think you are a fantastic actor and an amazing person. When I saw The Chronicles of Narnia in December I almost died from the overload of awesomeness. Mr. Neeson, thanks for being so cool. And thanks for playing Qui-Gon. I can't wait to watch the Clone Wars episode coming up with your character. Squee!

0 comments to 30 Days of Truth: Day 13: