Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

30 Days of Truth: Day 16

22 January 2011
Something I could live without.

Our TV. The more we use it, the more I hate it.

Relations necessary to make a baby possible. TMI? Sorry. But seriously - I can't have any more kids, so why does Hawk still want to get busy? No reason, pal! Pfft!!

Sparrow's tantrums. I could seriously live without another one of those ever again and I'd be fine.

I could live without Wendy's. Before they introduced their "new" fries, I couldn't have said that. But their fries are now gross, so Wendy's, sorry but you're on my black list. Also I could live without Burger King. Remember how I got a rock in my veggie burger last year? 6 months later, Hawk got food poisoning from them and we haven't been back. Yeah yeah, we shouldn't eat fast food, it's a work in progress.

I could live without Zuma Blitz sucking me in on Facebook. Stupid addictive games.

Diapers. Soon, my precious, soon.

I could live without never going to Africa. Everywhere else, I want to visit. But I just have no desire to visit Africa as a whole. Bummer. Wait, maybe Egypt. Maybe.

I could really live without talking on phones. I HATE telephones. I HATE talking on them. I LOVE texting. But seriously, phones are my nemesis. I despise them. I avoid talking on the phone whenever possible. The only exception to this rule is when I call my grandma. I tried to get over my hatred of phones for about a year and then I realized that I was never going to get over it and I would be a phone-hater till I died. Sorry. I'm open for emails and texts but phones are the devil. This includes Skype. Dang it. My life would be a lot easier if I liked phones but I JUST DON'T.

Crap, I hear one of those Sparrow tantrums starting.

1 comments to 30 Days of Truth: Day 16:

Amy said...

Book: Sheet Music.
That is all.