Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

30 Days of Truth: Day 5

11 January 2011
Something I hope to do in my life.

I hope to survive my toddler.

Oh what DON'T I hope to do in my life? There are so many things. I want to live in Guatemala for 3 months or more, I want to live in England for at least a year. I want to get my degree. I want to publish a novel. I want to speak fluent Spanish, German and French with a smattering of Greek maybe. I want to run an entire 5K (setting my sights low here people.) I hope to keep my house clean longer than 3 hours. I hope to visit my ancestral home of Sweden.

How about something I hope to do in the next year?

I hope to lose 50 lbs, read 50 books, and save $1000 while still paying down debt. And I hope to potty train Sparrow. That part I hope happens before the end of the month. If I can get my butt in gear and start working on it with him, argh.

1 comments to 30 Days of Truth: Day 5:

jenontheedge.com said...

You'll survive your toddler, I promise. And one day you'll back on this period of your life and be amazed at what you lived through.

If I can get my second daughter potty trained, you can get your boy potty trained. My girl was so stubborn that I was sure she needed to go live in a boarding school by age three. We got through it, but it was hard.

I never talked to you on the phone about my guaranteed potty training method. Holler if you're still interested.