Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Summer

11 July 2011
Summer is not my favorite time of year. In fact, I hate summer. I hate the heat. I hate the kids everywhere (I know, I know, I am bad.) I hate... mostly I hate the heat. When it's hot, I don't want to do anything. Including blog.

Hawk hooked up an antenna to our TV the other day. My family has been having heart attacks for the last few years over the fact that we don't have TV. We've had TV for 3 days and I am already thinking we should disconnect it. Too much crap over the weekend. And Sparrow is currently watching "Sesame Street" and it is seriously irritating. I don't want my kid acting like Elmo or singing these stupid songs - why would I have him watch this on a daily basis? Yuck.

Finally this horrible show is over. Now it is time for lunch. What will we eat? We are out of finger foods and snacks. I will have to make something. Crap.

0 comments to Summer: