Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

We're alive

07 October 2011
Well, Sparrow's appointment was today.  We are still without answers, and likely will be until our next appointment on the 27th.  Overall, I was not impressed.  We will give this place one more chance before I go all crazy frustrated Mommy on their butts.

I had my gallbladder removed on Monday.  I was not expecting to wake up in that much pain.  I woke up crying and feeling like I was going to vomit.  The day was very stressful as I have a high pain medication tolerance, and so none of the drugs they gave me worked.  I have been struggling with the pain over this week as well.  But hopefully today was the turning point and I will feel better now.  The hysterectomy was much easier than the gallbladder removal, but I am glad I got them both taken care of.


Meanwhile, here is what my tummy looks like.  Pretty awesome, huh?

2 comments to We're alive:

Valerie said...

Ouch! Hope you are feeling better soon. I should bring you some chicken noodle soup!
And hope you get some resolution with your little guy. Sometimes it's difficult to find the right people that are a good fit & can get you the help you need.
I have another blog I read that you might want to take a peek at:
http://nelsonturf.wordpress.com/
I think you might like her~ :)

Bethany said...

I hear ya. Rebekah was born with a cyst under her right arm and we had to go to a pediatric surgeon for a consult. Our appointment was basically "hmm, that's interesting. Looks like exactly what they told you it was. You'll have to come back for some tests another day." I was so frustrated. At least you're on the path!

And sorry about your owie too. I hope you get to feeling all the way better soon!