Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Deseret News linked to me!

29 November 2011
I just about peed my pants the other day. I checked my blog stats just for fun. I usually get about 5 hits a day at max - but last week the traffic went up to 5,000 hits in a day.

"HOLY CRAP," I yelled. Hawk had a mild heart attack, as we had previously been sitting quietly on the couch doing our novel writing.

Where did all those hits come from? Well, Blogger has this fantastic thing that TELLS you. Shock! So I clicked on the little incoming link and BAM. A 3 year old recites Articles of Faith and Elder Christofferson visits Argentina.

Did you see that? My little Sparrow just shared a headline with Elder Christofferson (an Apostle/leader in the LDS Church.)

Holy cannoli.

I told my grandma, who is technologically challenged, that Sparrow was "famous on the Internet!" So now Sparrow is running around saying "I'm famous on the Internet!" And I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty cute. And cool.

So thanks, Emily Jensen, for writing about Sparrow Toby and making my week - heck, my whole month! Wow!

2 comments to Deseret News linked to me!:

Valerie said...

Oh. My. Gosh! That's so awesome. Such a cute little guy you have. :)

I also wanted to tell you that I read an article on Sunday in the Daily Herald that made me think of you. My computer is having issues right now...but if you want to email me, I'll send you the link:
allthepiecesofme(at)live(dot)com

Rebekah said...

Hahaha that's awesome!