Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

There is money; spend it, spend it.

16 December 2011
I don't know about you, but one of my goals for 2012 is to save money. This year, Hawk and I eliminated a few of our debts, but I want to get rid of ALL of them. I also want to save money for a trip to Disneyland that we promised Sparrow for his 5th birthday.

So when I discovered the 2012 Family Guide to Groceries for Under $250 a Month, I almost had a heart attack. I am so on that bandwagon. I have a couple of good friends who are crazy couponers and I am going to beg to become their pupil so that I can be an awesome coupon ninja too.

What are your best methods for saving money while kicking debt in the pants?


Visit Budget101.com

1 comments to There is money; spend it, spend it.:

Anna Marie said...

What an awesome goal! Hats off, and I will tell you, having now been completely debt free for...is it two months now?...it is WONDERFUL! Very liberating. My advice, for what it's worth? I am not a coupon clipper, but I do glance through the ads and base my weekly menu around what is on sale. LISTS, LISTS, LISTS! And commit to sticking to your list! That has been the most helpful for me to live frugally. If I didn't plan it beforehand, I don't buy it. (usually!)