Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

My handsome boy

15 February 2012
I just can't help it - I have to brag for a minute.

057

Look at those eyelashes!

We went to dinner at a fairly nice restaurant with some friends the other night and Sparrow was so well behaved. He ate his food nicely (and it wasn't chicken and fries - this is a huge deal for my kid!) He asked lots of questions and talked a lot, but he used his inside voice and was cute about it. When I offered him bites of different foods, if he didn't want it he would say "No, thank you." And "May I please have some lemonade?" He was so sweet to our friend's little 8 month old baby girl; he wanted to kiss her and teach her how to talk and when she cried he burst into tears - "I don't want her to cry! I don't want her to be sad!" What a sweet boy.

074

He wanted to hold my hand everywhere we walked, even saying "Mommy, when we go up the stairs we always hold hands to keep us safe." As we walked along the streets he talked and talked and asked ten thousand questions because he's in the "why?" stage right now. When we ran into some girls from London, I talked with them for a minute and when we were done Sparrow wanted to know where London was. I told him it is in England.

"Daddy," he said, "we need to move to England now."

That is a boy after my own heart.

Isn't he just adorable? And here's a silly picture of him so you can see his beautiful red-blond curls. He's going to be a heart breaker when he grows up!

055

Just like his daddy!

2 comments to My handsome boy:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Very sweet!

ladyxwolfxkaori said...

He is such a sweet boy! He was so sweet to little Lonnnie, and we really enjoyed spending time with you guys. We hope to do it again soon!