Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

My Review of Ice Blue Soap

18 April 2012

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

We add sea salt to the top of this bar as it's great for exfoliation and as an added bonus it makes the soap look like a freezing iceberg! When you bring it into your hot steamy shower, the peppermint oil will make your skin feel tingly cool, like it would if you were in the Antarctic. The fres...


If I could marry soap, this would be it.

By Krisling from Draper, UT on 4/18/2012

 

4out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Must-Have

Pros: Lathers Well, Pleasant Smell, Cleans Effectively

Cons: Doesn't Last Long

Best Uses: Showers

Describe Yourself: Budget Buyer

I adore this soap. I first smelled and subsequently bought it in Hawaii so it always reminds me of Oahu. It smells so clean and the scent just makes me think of the ocean. My husband likes the scent too and it's not overly manly/womanly for either of us. But with 2 people using it, it goes a lot faster, which is a bummer.

The scent lasts for hours. I can exercise, run errands, change clothes, cook and eat meals, and 14 hours later still smell the soap on my skin. It is fantastic.

My only complaint is that it doesn't last super-long, especially in hot water. The first 1-2 times I use it my skin feels a little dry, but then my body adjusts and it works out great. I am a life-long Ice Blue buyer!

(legalese)

0 comments to My Review of Ice Blue Soap: