Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Birthday presents and Etsy

14 September 2012
My favorite Etsy seller has completed a new set of Book of Mormon hero pictures! I love them. Of course I had to buy them immediately (good timing, making them available on pay day) but I'm out of space on Sparrow's walls. So if she makes any more, we're going to have to move to a bigger house. (Start packing, Hawk!)

il_fullxfull.375343233_o9vv

If I had a girl, I would be all over her Bible Girls sets. I had a hard time as a little girl feeling like there were Biblical heroines for me to aspire to. I love that these are available. What great role models for our daughters!

il_fullxfull.319898927 I especially love the Esther one. Sparrow's favorite Bible story right now is Esther. My 7 year old sister is named Esther too.

While we're on the subject of Etsy, I just found the perfect birthday present for my soon-to-be-16 sister. I think she's going to love it. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm still searching for the best birthday present ever for my dad though. He's pretty old, so I'm not sure what he'll enjoy. You know, with the limited time he has left on this earth and all. Heh. Heh heh.

My best friend Dove's daughter turns 3 on Monday. For her birthday, Sparrow and I took her to Fotofly where we had her portraits done. We had to squeeze Sparrow into a couple of pictures because he and Chickadee are betrothed. These will be great to stick on their engagement pictures in 20 years!

2012-18279-34

2012-18279-40

2012-18279-44

2012-18279-59

2 comments to Birthday presents and Etsy:

Chantelle said...

Those pictures are adorable! I think a purchase may be in my near future...

And your little guy is so cute - I just love those curls!

mk said...

1. Your son is SO handsome!!

2. My sons NEED those prints!! I can't wait to order some!