Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

My Review of Sakura Bath Bomb

21 September 2012

Originally submitted at LUSH USA

In Japanese, Sakura means Cherry Blossom, the gorgeous white and pink flowers that bloom for just a brief period of time in the Spring. Relax into the warm water as the pretty pink and blue sea salts dissolve just like your cares. Imagine cherry blossoms softly falling as you inhale the fragrance o...


Phenomenal cosmic scent, ittybitty fizzy

By Krisis from Draper, UT on 9/21/2012

 

4out of 5

When you survey your stash, you label this product: Must-Have

Pros: Relaxing, Smells Great, Soothes Irritated Skin, Softens Skin

Cons: Boring

Best Uses: Gift, Decorative, Bath, Use As Potpourri

Describe Yourself: Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin

Sakura is the first LUSH product I ever tried, way back in 2006. To my disappointment, the scent didn't linger on my skin very much.

Now it's 2012 and I can't find any bath bombs I love more than Sakura. The scent is just intoxicating. I love, love LOVE that scent. I buy 2-3 extra Sakuras and put them in my underwear and sock drawer. They make my clothing smell extra delicious.

No, the scent still doesn't linger on skin very long. It does linger in my bathroom though which is great because I'm the only woman in my house. My son (age 4) came in to my bath tonight and said "Oh Mommy, that smells DELICIOUS." He made me promise I would let him have a LUSH bath tomorrow.

It's boring as bombs go. There are no surprises, no glittery, no colors. It just smells really good. If I want something pretty to look at, I will opt for a Sex Bomb over Sakura. But Sakura's clean, crisp scent draws me back over and over again. I love that smell so much.

(legalese)

0 comments to My Review of Sakura Bath Bomb: