Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

Simple Treasures Boutique party!

10 September 2012
My friends, I have some good news and bad news. The bad news is, you only have 1 month and 24 days left until my birthday. The good news is, you still have time to get me a present!

Where better to go shop for me than at the Simple Treasures Boutique? There will be over 100 vendors from all sorts of crafting ninjas - who knows what you will find? The possibilities are endless!

This is the Simple Treasures Boutique's 12th year and it promises to be one of their best years ever! This year the boutique will be held on September 19-22 at the Legacy Events Center in Farmington. The grand opening on Wednesday the 19th will be from 10a.m. to 12 p.m., and there will be treats and a treasure hunt!

Of course, the boutique itself is kind of the ultimate treasure hunt. I'm kind of a sucker for craft fairs so I am pretty excited to attend this. I'm planning on forcing my mom and grandma to go with me. When the three of us get together, we always have a blast, and we're all in love with crafty stuff like you find at Quilted Bear and the like. I'm really excited to have a Girl's Day Out with my family. And I hope I find some good Christmas presents for some certain people in my life!

Make sure to check out the Simple Treasures Boutique's Facebook page for giveaways and details.

In addition to all this awesomeness:

  • You can win a $50 gift card by texting "treasure" to 24587
  • Admission is $1
  • There is a Central Checkout, so you only have to check out once! Whew!
  • All Major credit cards are accepted
  • Hours are W-F 10am to 8pm and Sat 10am to 6pm

Will I see you at the Simple Treaures Boutique? I'll be the one making my kid carry all of my bags. I'm mean like that. If you spot me, come over and say hi! I hope to see you there. It's going to be AWESOME. Remember, good opportunity to get me a birthday present!

Okay fine. I guess you can get your Christmas presents there too. Sigh.

Post Sponsored By: Simple Treasures Boutique.

4 comments to Simple Treasures Boutique party!:

LCannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LCannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LCannon said...

you sound in a lot better spirits than your last post - so happy to see that.

LCannon said...

I don't know why it posted my same comment three times. I didn't mean to monopolize. (sorry)