Home | Posts RSS | Comments RSS | Login

2013

07 January 2013
Oh my friends. Life is moving so fast. It's kind of killing me.

2012-0767-8

Our Christmas went really well. Santa came for Sparrow and brought him a Peter Pan costume. Sparrow was so excited and he makes a really cute Peter Pan.

IMG_1759

I have been knitting like crazy. I knitted Hawk a hat, myself a hat, and some gifts I am still working on. My hands are sore. But knitting is fun. Except that Sparrow stole the hat I made for myself, and I let him keep it because it fits him better anyway. (I tore it out and re-made it like, 5 times and it was still too snug. Ugh.) It was the most beautiful yarn I'd ever seen and I bought it 2 years ago. I've been saving it to make something pretty for me but...

IMG_1805

Anyway.

IMG_1804

I started school! Today was my first day. After sleeping in for 5 years, I now have to get up EVERY day at 6 a.m. Woe is me. Today I was running on adrenaline. I don't know how I'll survive this as a daily thing. I am taking 13 credits. 5 of those are a Spanish class (that's my early class starting at 8 a.m. every day.) The Spanish class is going to filet me and serve me for la cena. I only understood every other paragraph the professor said today. Gulp.

Sparrow is excited that Mommy is going to school, just like him. He wanted to know what I did in small group and large group today, and how I spent playtime. Poor kid. No playtime in college, sweetie.

More pictures? Okay, you convinced me.

IMG_1691

Sparrow at our Christmas Eve party.

IMG_1706
Our Christmas pajammies! Sparrow's is a raccoon, complete with hood (and ears!) and feeties on them. So cute.

IMG_1783

Prince Sparrow. I knitted the crown for him. He wears it all the time. Score!

That's all for now. My goal for 2013: Be awesome. And don't fail my classes. I think that's good enough for now.

2 comments to 2013:

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

Going back to school? GO YOU!!

Sparrow has got to have the most beautiful curls I have ever seen on a boy. LOVE.

Kayla said...

Great job on the knitting! Where did you get the crown pattern? I'd love to make one for my kids.
Buena suerte with your Espanol (or something like that!)